Department of Social Services

How to Report Child and Adult Abuse and Neglect

To report Child Abuse & Neglect call (336)703-(ABUSE) 2287 or fax 336-726-0249 (24 hrs 7 days a week)

For additional information, click here:

To report Adult Abuse and Neglect dial (336)703-3503 (after 5pm call 911)

For additional information, click here:

Department of Social Services News

Department of Social Services

Medicaid Managed Care implementation has been suspended

By Forsyth County DSS / November 26, 2019

NC Medicaid Managed Care and Open Enrollment is on hold at this time until further notice. This means that individuals and families no longer need to enroll in a Prepaid Health Plan as previously directed. NC Medicaid will continue the way it is currently used.

Department of Social Services

DSS Employment Center Offers Services to Job Seekers

By Todd Luck / November 12, 2019

The Employment Center at the Forsyth County Department of Social Services offers a variety of services to job seekers.

View Archived News

Online Tools