- By Jacob Wright
- Posted Thursday, August 13, 2015
Notice of Board of Elections Meeting
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will meet on:
- Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 3:30 PM.
The meeting will be held in the Cooper Cardwell Elections Room on the second floor of the Forsyth County Government Center, 201 N. Chestnut Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
The Agenda will include:
- Public Comments
- Chief Judge/Judge Appointments
- Additional staffing for precincts
- Precinct 068 Relocation
- Electronic Pollbook Update
- Board Comments
- Closed Session (if needed)
Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at (336) 703-2800 for more information.