More Books We Like
- Books We Likeby Donald R Dwiggins published 1/10/2017
- Books We Likeby Stefanie Kellum published 12/8/2016
- Books We Likeby Lara Luck published 11/9/2016
- Books We Likeby Daniel Feist published 10/10/2016
- Books We Likeby Zach Leonard published 9/15/2016
- Books We Likeby Jessica Hassler published 8/10/2016
- Books We Likeby Don Dwiggins published 6/9/2016
- Books We Likeby Carolyn Price published 5/12/2016
- Books We Likeby Lara Luck published 4/8/2016
- Books We Likeby Theodora Drozdowski published 3/8/2016
- Books We Likeby Crystal Holland published 2/5/2016
- Books We Likeby Michael Ackerman published 1/6/2016
- Books We Likeby Tom Wells published 12/10/2015
- Books We Likeby Lara Luck published 11/10/2015
Need a New Author?
Get printable versions of these lists by clicking on the list name.
On the Same Page Finale with Chris Gardner
Published 9/24/2013 by Don Dwiggins
Chris Gardner will share his remarkable story of going from being a homeless, single parent to owning a multi-million dollar financial investment firm and becoming a noted entrepreneur and philanthropist.
You will be introduced to the concept of "spiritual genetics," and the idea that there is a "you in you," that is ungoverned by your gender, ethnicity, or DNA. And that this inner spirit is within your power to transform your life as you so desire. He will also discuss the importance of the "p's" in life--finding your passion, being practical, and having a plan to get you where you want to go.
This program is presented in partnership with The North Carolina Black Repertory Company and Wake Forest University.
Sunday, October 6th at 3:00 pm
Arts Council Theatre, 610 Coliseum Drive, Winston-Salem
This is a free program, open to the public. For more information contact Don Dwiggins.