Posted on 8/21/2014
When you sit in front of a computer, do you feel nervous and jittery inside? Do you want to know a little about how a computer works? Do you need practice using a mouse-the computer device, not the animal? Is it a challenge navigating on a website? Computer ABC's is the class for you!
In this two day session, learners will be able to:
- define and understand basic parts of a computer
- have an overall understanding of the keyboard functions
- understand basic windows environment and navigate the desktop
- perform a basic internet search using search engines (i.e. Google and online library) resources
- feel greater confidence in their own personal computer skills
Register by calling 703-2970
Rural Hall Branch
7125 Broad St.
Rural Hall, NC 27045