More Books We Like
- Books We Likeby Janis Fox published 7/8/2014
- Books We Likeby Jamie Stroble published 6/8/2014
- Books We Likeby Rob Norwood published 5/8/2014
- Books We Likeby Michael Ackerman published 4/9/2014
- Books We Likeby Jenny Boneno published 3/7/2014
- Books we likeby Zuri Davenport published 2/10/2014
- Books we likeby Margaret Adam published 1/9/2014
- Books We Likeby Nan Larosee published 11/7/2013
- Books we likeby Crystal Holland published 10/10/2013
- Books We Likeby Tom Wells published 9/10/2013
- Books we like.by Jacci White published 8/8/2013
- Books We Likeby William Durham published 7/3/2013
- Books We Likeby Jason Slayton published 6/7/2013
- Books We Likeby Raegen Luntz published 5/9/2013
- Books We Likeby James Sands published 4/9/2013
- Books We Likeby Don Dwiggins published 3/7/2013
- Books We Likeby Charlene Edwards published 2/19/2013
- Books We Likeby Daniel Feist published 1/10/2013
- Books That Make Great Giftsby Laura Weigand published 12/11/2012
- Books We Like, Halloween Editionby Lisa Kushner published 10/9/2012
- Books We Likeby Mara Lynn Newman published 9/7/2012
- Books We Likeby Billy King published 8/6/2012
Need a New Author?
Get printable versions of these lists by clicking on the list name.
On the Same Page Finale with Chris Gardner
Published 9/24/2013 by Don Dwiggins
Chris Gardner will share his remarkable story of going from being a homeless, single parent to owning a multi-million dollar financial investment firm and becoming a noted entrepreneur and philanthropist.
You will be introduced to the concept of "spiritual genetics," and the idea that there is a "you in you," that is ungoverned by your gender, ethnicity, or DNA. And that this inner spirit is within your power to transform your life as you so desire. He will also discuss the importance of the "p's" in life--finding your passion, being practical, and having a plan to get you where you want to go.
This program is presented in partnership with The North Carolina Black Repertory Company and Wake Forest University.
Sunday, October 6th at 3:00 pm
Arts Council Theatre, 610 Coliseum Drive, Winston-Salem
This is a free program, open to the public. For more information contact Don Dwiggins.