- Meals are restricted to the shelters and exterior picnic tables. Only snack foods
are permitted inside the Aquatic Center. Please limit consumption of snacks and
drinks to concessions area, when possible, and dispose of all waste in proper receptacles.
- No running, boisterous/rough play or inappropriate behavior.
- No diving allowed in areas of the pools less than 5 feet deep or in pools not approved
- Children under 12 should not use the pool areas without adult supervision.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- Children 3 and under must be with an adult at all times in the water or on the Splash
- Infants and toddlers must wear appropriate swim diapers in pool areas.
- Please shower before entering Aquatic Center pool areas and Splash Pad Playground.
- Only Coast Guard approved life jackets are permitted in the Aquatic Center pool
areas and Splash Pad Playground. No detachable personal flotation devices of any
kind allowed on the slides or diving boards. No inflatables permitted at all.
- No alcohol allowed in the Aquatic Center.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the Aquatic Center.
- No person with skin, eye, ear, or nasal infections allowed in the Aquatic Center.
- No person with communicable diseases allowed in the Aquatic Center.
- No animals or pets allowed in the Aquatic Center.
- No glass allowed in the Aquatic Center or on the deck.
- Owners and management are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or missing items.
- No vision glasses or glasses of any kind are allowed on the slides.
- Swimsuits are required for entry into pool areas and Splash Pad Playground, and
are subject to management approval.
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the Aquatic Center to anyone at any
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the Aquatic Center is 1,100.
- The Aquatic Center is for public use.
- Please see a lifeguard for first aid needs.
- Emergency telephone is located right outside the lifeguard first aid room.
- All rules posted throughout complex apply to entire Aquatic Center.
Splash Pad Playground
- The maximum capacity of the Splash Pad Playground is 87.
- All Aquatic Center rules noted above apply to the Splash Pad Playground.
- No diving allowed in the Tubing River.
- Only 1 person per tube and 1 tube per person.
- Each person must remain in their tube at all times when in the Tubing River, unless
in a designated seating area.
- Return tubes to designated area when finished.
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the Tubing River is 211.
- All Aquatic Center rules noted above apply to the Tubing River.
- No diving allowed in the Slide Pool.
- Only 1 person in each slide at a time.
- Swimming in the Slide Pool is strictly prohibited.
- The maximum capacity of the Slide Pool is 78.
- All Aquatic Center rules noted above apply to the Slide Pool.