Mountain lodge type structure in wooded area
10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Monday - Thursday: $200
Friday - Sunday: $300
$50 per hour each additional hour after 11:00 pm
Rates are Subject to Change
1/2 of rental fee
Kitchen-dining-meeting-recreation building, with a lighted multi-purpose court for
basketball, volleyball, or badminton, and a horseshoe pit
- Heat and air conditioning (thermostat is on left of kitchen door in main room)
- High ceilings with wooden beams
- Hanging globe ceiling lights
- 12 - 8’ x 30” tables
- 106 folding, metal chairs
- Gas fireplace flanked by tall windows facing the deck
- Full-sized kitchen with stove and refrigerator (no freezer or icemaker)
- 2 standard electrical outlets in kitchen
- 1 outdoor open-pit grill
- Main room dimensions: 35’ x 35’
- 4 standard electrical outlets in main room
- Large picture windows on 3 of 4 walls
- Horizontal blinds for the side windows
- Side windows do open and have screens
- Water fountain in main room
- Wooden deck with built-in benches
- Double access to deck from main room
- Side hallway with coat closet
- Stores an additional round table and rectangular table
- Outdoor access to restrooms
- Bench by basketball court
- 2 recycling bins outside (for bottles and cans)
- 19 parking spaces on lower (main) level
- 4 additional parking spaces on upper level by back door
- 1 additional handicap parking space
- Wood and charcoal are not provided.
- No kitchen utensils are provided.
- No tape, nails, or tacks allowed on the walls. Each instance will result in an additional
clean-up fee being charged.
- No hay is allowed in Walnut Hall. Also, no birdseed or rice. Each instance will
result in an additional clean-up fee being charged.
- If you have food catered, there is a 10% catering fee for caterers not on the Preferred Caterers List.
- All rental items must be delivered and picked up on day of event. No rental items
may be left overnight.
- Tanglewood is not responsible for any items left after the rental period.
- Only waxless candles are allowed. No open-flame candles are allowed.
- Please be aware that in late September, the lights for Festival of Lights will be
in the process of being put up on the lawn of Walnut Hall. We will not delay putting
up the lights for an event.
- Sporting equipment is available from the Front Gate with a $20 deposit. Deposit
is refunded when equipment is returned.
- See Park Policies for more information.
In order to effectively provide service excellence to our customers, the Tanglewood
Park's Marketing and Events Office requires appointments to be set up by clients
in order to view rental facilities. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in this
process. Scheduled appointments will allow us to better serve our customers as it
correlates with our professional standards that we strive to provide for citizens,
customers, vendors and contractors. Thank you for selecting us for your event needs!
Appointments must be scheduled during the following times:
- Mondays: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Wednesdays: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursdays: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please call (336) 703-6401 to schedule your appointment.