Maximum Shelter Capacities
Triad Park Shelter 1
Triad Park Shelter 4
Triad Park Shelter 6
Shelter Operating hours April 1, 2015 through November 15, 2015 season
Shelter Operating Hours
March 16 - March 31
9:00 am - 7:30 pm
April 1 - October 31
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
November 1 - November 17
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Triad Park shelters are available for reservation April 1, 2015 through November
15, 2015. Reservations are taken up to one year in advance and can be made
online or through the main office Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00
- Shelter sessions are all day which means 9:00 am to ½ hour before park closing.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable.
- Shelter reservations are for rain or shine - no refunds or rain dates will be given.
- We do not allow temporary holds for any facility.
- The person signing the reservation agreement is held liable for clean-up and any
damages or maintenance fees incurred as a result of the group's activities. Facilities
should be left as found within reason. Picnic tables must not be moved. Park staff
will dispose of hot coals.
- Catering access for vehicles is very limited. There is no drive up directly into
shelter. You may bring a hand pulled wagon to transport picnic goods to shelter.
- Service roads and most paths are for pedestrians and County vehicles. A short asphalt
path is available for in-line skaters and bicycles at C.G. Hill Memorial Park and
Horizons Park. Triad Park's asphalt path system is for walking, skating and biking.
- Use of deep fryers, cookers, etc. that use grease for cooking or as a by-product
of cooking, require you to remove the grease from site and dispose of on your own.
A grease pan must be placed under grill. Disposal of grease is not permitted in
the park. If you cook with deep fryers, you must take proper precautions to prevent
oil spillage or burns to park patrons.
- Low voltage electrical outlets in shelters are for picnic oriented activities only
(i.e. crockpots) with a paid reservation.
- Water is available only at restroom sinks. Water spigots near shelters are for maintenance
staff use only.
- Volleyball courts and horseshoe pits are available for use with a paid reservation.
Softball and soccer fields are not guaranteed with a shelter reservation where applicable.
- Horseshoes and volleyball courts are reserved in conjunction with a paid shelter
reservation at Triad Park, except volleyball courts #4, 5 and 6 which can be reserved
without a shelter reservation. No equipment provided other than the volleyball net
and horseshoe pits. You must furnish your own horseshoes and volleyball.
- Park shelters are free for public use except when previously reserved. Only specific
facilities are reserved, never the entire park. Soccer fields are not available
on weekends without a paid reservation.
- Picnic groups and park visitors must follow all
Triad Park Rules and Regulations.