The Office of the Forsyth County Attorney:
- Provides prompt, accurate, comprehensive legal advice and assistance.
- Engages County Departments and works cooperatively to:
- Draft and revise legal documents
- Research legal issues
- Litigate cases
- Provide advice on legal implications of actions
- Review and revise ordinances, statutes, policies, procedures.
- Continuously improves the efficient, effective delivery of legal services.
- Represents the Board of Commissioners capably and preserves its authority.
The attorneys in the Office are at 2 locations:
Government Center (providing legal services to all County Departments)
- B. Gordon Watkins III, County Attorney
- Lonnie G. Albright
- Frederick L. Johnson
- Gloria L. Woods
DSS Building (representing DSS in child support and child welfare matters)
- Theresa A. Boucher
- Erica Glass
- John L. McGrath
- Twanda M. Staley