The Forsyth County Public Library is pleased to offer a great collection of downloadable
magazines through RBdigital, the world’s largest independent publisher of digital content.
Choose from many popular and informational titles to browse and read. Titles are available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Click the banner below to start browsing.
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device with the new RBdigital app installed
- A Forsyth County Public library barcode number
- A valid email address
Getting Started - First Time Users:
- Connect to the library’s RBdigital site using your browser, NOT the app.
- Click ‘Create New Account’ button at the top right corner.
- Enter your name, email address, and create password. Click ‘Create Account.’
- Check your email for an email from RBdigital.
- Check your email account for an email from RB Digital Portal
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Kindle Fire
A mobile device is not necessary, as magazines are easy to read on a computer or laptop.
There is no app for the Nook Tablet, Nook HD or eBook readers such as the Kindle, Nook Simple Touch or Sony.
How it Works - If you Already Have Accounts:
Select a Magazine:
- Connect to the library’s RBdigital site
- Log in
- Click on magazine to check out
- Follow instructions to check out, and click on it to start reading!
Read Your Magazines using a Mobile Device:
- Open the RBdigital app on your mobile device or PC or Mac (even if you have the Zinio app, you must replace it with the RBdigital app)
- Magazines that are faint with a down arrow need to be downloaded, tap the arrow to begin downloading.
- IMPORTANT: You must be online to download the magazines
- When the download is complete you can read that magazine offline
- Only magazines that have been downloaded through the app (for PC, Mac or mobile
device) can be read offline