Please note there will be a service fee to pay online.
Pay Tax Bills »
The bill payment web site will require the first 22 digits
of the bill number without the dashes.
- Bill search provides users the opportunity to view real estate, individual, and
personal property tax bills that have been paid, or unpaid bills that are not currently
involved in a past due collection action.
- On delinquent bills, you may project the amount of interest by entering the date that your payment may be received.
- Sanitation liens are not currently searchable online.
- Please contact us at 703-2300 option #1 to speak with a representative concerning bills not viewable online.
- We are working to provide complete billing information on-line in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience the current/tax bill look up may cause.
- To pay a bill, you will need the Bill Number.
Registered motor vehicle tax bills that were originally billed by Forsyth
County may be paid through this site.
Newly Registered Motor Vehicles are now billed
and paid through the NCDMV.
If you do not have a copy of the bill that you wish to pay, you will need to get
the Bill Number by searching here.