Please note there will be a service fee to pay online.
Pay Tax Bills »
The bill payment web site will require the first 22 digits
of the bill number without the dashes.
- Bill search provides users the opportunity to view real estate, individual, and
personal property tax bills that have been paid or unpaid.
- There may be sanitation liens on real estate that are not currently searchable online.
You will need to contact our office for assistance.
- Please contact us at 703-2300 to speak with a representative concerning bills not
- We are working to provide complete billing information on-line in the near future.
We apologize for any inconvenience the current/tax bill look up may cause.
- On delinquent bills, you may project the amount of interest by entering the date
that your payment may be received.
- To pay a bill on line, you will need the Bill Number.
Registered motor vehicle tax bills that were originally billed by Forsyth County
may be paid through this site.
Newly Registered Motor Vehicles are now billed and paid through the NCDMV.
If you do not have a copy of the bill that you wish to pay, you will need to get
the Bill Number by searching here.