POLICIES AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Forsyth County Public Library’s “Meeting Room Policy” must be adhered to at
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, and can be made up
to 45 days in advance.
- Meeting rooms are available during library business hours, excluding library
holidays. All event/meeting organizers and attendees must leave the building by
- Rooms are only available for the duration of the booking. Make sure to reserve
enough time for setup and clean up.
- All users may reserve meeting rooms up to three (3) times in a 14 day period.
- Small meeting rooms (rooms with a capacity of four or less) may be booked no
more than 4 hours per day.
- Reservations must be made by an adult, eighteen (18) years of age or older.