181 E. Sixth Street, #514
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Masters in Social Work from University of Michigan School of Social Work - 2006
- Bachelors in Social Work from Jackson State University School of Social Work - 2000
- Diploma Robert B. Glenn High School - 1996
- Member N.C. Association of Black County Commissioners
- Member N.C. Association of County Commissioners
- Center Point LME Board Member
- Library Board Member
- 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness Board Member
- "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out
hate; only love can do that." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Forsyth County Code
The County Code is the official record of ordinances adopted by the Forsyth County
Board of Commissioners. By clicking on the link below, you will be able to access
an online copy of the County Code.
Please note that when you click on this link, you will be leaving the Forsyth County
website and entering a website owned and operated by Municipal Code Corporation,
also known as “Municode.” The County Code displayed on the Municode site is updated
annually and, therefore, may not contain recently approved ordinances.
View the Forsyth County Code
TV Broadcast Schedule
The Commissioner's meetings, held on Mondays, are broadcast live at 6:00 pm on WSTV
13 - The Government Channel. They are rebroadcast the following Tuesday at 9:00
AM and the following Wednesday at 9:00 pm.
The Commissioner's briefings, held on Thursdays, are broadcast live at 2:00 pm on
WSTV 13 - The Government Channel. They are rebroadcast the same day at 6:00 pm.