- By Kimberly Stuck
- Posted Friday, August 20, 2021
NOTICE OF FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections Board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, August 26 at 5:00 p.m. in the Cooper-Cardwell Board Room on the second floor of the Forsyth County Government Center.
The public may attend the Board meeting in person or virtually. Attendees can join the meeting virtually by clicking here. In-person attendees will be required to follow the Forsyth County COVID-19 protocols; the use of masks will be required for all attendees.
This Agenda Includes:
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
4. Public Comments
If you wish to speak, please complete the public comment card if attending in person. If attending the meeting virtually, please click on this link at 4:45 pm on the day of the meeting and inform the Board Clerk. You will be recognized to speak during the public comment period. The Chairperson will also ask for any additional speakers before the meeting is called to order.
5. Approval of Temporary Polling Place Change and Voter Transfer
6. Approval of Electioneering & Curbside Voting at Govt. Center during One-Stop Voting
7. Approval of Absentee Meeting Schedule
8. Approval of Delegation to Staff of Preparatory Steps for Absentee Ballots
9. Approval of Pre-Processing of Absentee Ballots
10. Approval of Remedies for Disapproved Absentee Ballots
11. Approval of Notification Procedures for Absentee Ballots with Deficiencies
12. Approval of Re-Marking Process
13. Approval of Elections Notice
14. Approval of Precinct Alterations
15. Approval of Meeting Minutes
16. Other Business
17. Closed Session (if necessary)
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.