- By Kimberly Stuck
- Posted Friday, November 5, 2021
NOTICE OF FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS SUPPLEMENTAL ABSENTEE MEETING AND CANVASS MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections Supplemental Absentee Meeting and Canvass Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 9, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
Meetings will be open for in-person attendance only, due to the handling of absentee ballots in accordance with G.S. § 163-166.3 (c) and G.S. § 163-165.1. (e). In-person attendees will be required to wear a mask in accordance with the Forsyth County COVID-19 protocols.
This Agenda Includes:
- Meeting Called to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
Persons who wish to speak concerning items on this agenda, or who wish to speak about a matter relating to Forsyth County elections should complete a speaker card and hand it to the Clerk before the meeting is called to order.
- Public Comments
- Approval of Absentee By-Mail Ballots
- Approval of Provisional Ballots
- Tabulation of Approved Absentee By-Mail and Provisional Ballots
- Tallying of Write-In Votes
- Signing of Supplemental Executed Certified List of Absentee Voters and Supplemental Absentee Abstract
- Canvass Meeting Called to Order
- Report on Hand-To-Eye Audit
- Report on Vote Audit & Reconciliation
- Approval of Certification of the November 2, 2021 Municipal Election
- Discussion of One-Stop Early Voting Plan for the March 8, 2022 Primary
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Other Business
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.