The Book Lovers Book Club meets on the first Monday of every month at 6:30 pm in the auditorium, to discuss a variety of titles including some nonfiction. Titles are selected six months to a year in advance and members take turns facilitating.
- May 2 - The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- June 6 - The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
- July 11 - Dial A for Aunties by Jessie Q. Sutanto
- August 1 - Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- September 12 - The Madness of Crowds by Louise Penny
- October 3 - The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict (On The Same Page program)
- November 7 - The Girls of the Atomic City by Denise Kiernan
- December 5 - The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
- January 9 - We Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker
- February 6 - Great Circle by Maggie Shipstead
- March 6 - The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain
The Clemmons Cookbook Club meets in the library auditorium on the third Wednesday of every month at 12:30 pm. Members choose a recipe from a preselected book, make the recipe and bring it in for tasting. Come in by Monday before our Wednesday meeting to make a recipe selection. Everyone is welcome, but you must bring a dish to share.
Here are the themes for the upcoming events:
- September - Asian Cuisine
- October - American Guilded Age Cuisine (On the Same Page Program)
Call 336-703-2920 for more information.