The Book Lovers Book Club meets on the first Monday of every month at 6:30 pm in the auditorium, to discuss a variety of titles including some nonfiction. Titles are selected six months to a year in advance and members take turns facilitating.
- January 9 - We Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker
- February 6 - Great Circle by Maggie Shipstead
- March 6 - The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain
- April 3 - The Maid by Nita Prose
- May 1 - A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
The Clemmons Cookbook Club meets in the library auditorium on the third Wednesday of every month at 12:30 pm. Members choose a recipe from a preselected book, make the recipe and bring it in for tasting. Come in by Monday before our Wednesday meeting to make a recipe selection. Everyone is welcome, but you must bring a dish to share.
Here are the themes for the upcoming events:
- December - Holiday Finger Foods
- January - Soups & Stews
- February - Heart Healthy Cuisine
- March - Irish Cuisine or Something Green
Call 336-703-2920 for more information.