The Summer Reading Kickoff will be Friday, June 5 at 6:30 pm at The Arts District.
- The Summer Reading program will run June 5 – July 31, 2014
- The logs must be turned in by Friday, July 31
- Summer Reading is for all ages!
- Children 0-11
- Teens 12-17
- Adults (18+)
- Your local branch library will have a drawing for a $25 gift card to Barnes and
Noble for each age group.
- There will be a grand prize drawing for a $100 gift card to Barnes and Noble for
each age group.
- To be included in the drawings, all reading logs must be turned in by Thursday,
- All Summer Reading programs are FREE and open to the public.
- Some programs may require registration. Call the branch location for more information.