Starting a Walking Program
It has been found that walking is one of the best forms of exercise because it contributes
so many benefits to the human body without risking injury. Walking is an exercise
which should be done daily and continued until your doctor instructs you to stop.
Walking Can Help You:
- Strengthen your heart and lungs
- Improve circulation
- Prevent heart attacks and strokes
- Reduce obesity and high blood pressure
- Boost your metabolic rate
- Favorably alter your cholesterol
- Improve muscle tone in your legs and abdomen
- Reduce stress and tension
- Reduce arthritis pain; stop bone tissue decay
Interested? Visit the links below for more information!