- By Greg
- Posted Tuesday, September 8, 2009
“Precious Cargo” – Infant Safety at Home and On the Go
Are you using a car seat appropriate for the age and weight of the child? Do you know what position an infant should sleep in at night? Learn all this and more at the free Info Event at Public Health starting September 14!
Free information is being provided to: assist the citizens of Forsyth County to: select the correct child passenger restraints; to promote Safe Sleep/SIDS Reduction; and to highlight Infant Mortality Awareness Month.
Place: Forsyth County Department of Public Health (Lobby)
When: Week of September 14-18, 2009 (Monday – Thursday)
Time: 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Specific Information that will be available for citizens includes:
- Are You using it Right Booklet (English & Spanish)
- Buckle UP Brochure
- Child Passenger Safety Brochure
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Brochure
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Brochure
- “Stomach To Play Back To Sleep” Page Handout (English and Spanish)
- Baby Love Plus of the Triad Brochure
- Keeping Baby Safe at Home Booklet
- Are you Man Enough to be a Father Booklet
- Men Have Babies Too
- QuitlineNC.com Handout (English & Spanish)
Incentives will be given for playing games and having conversations
For more information contact Greg Young (336) 703-3391 or LaShun Huntley (336) 703-3183.