- By Jacob Wright
- Posted Monday, July 13, 2015
Notice of Board of Elections Meeting
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold an Organizational Meeting on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 12:00 PM.
Per NCGS 163-31 this meeting is being held in lieu of a regular scheduled meeting for the month of July.
The meeting will be held in the Cooper Cardwell Elections Room on the second floor of the Forsyth County Government Center, 201 N. Chestnut Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
The Agenda will include:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Public Comments
- 2015-2017 Board Swearing in Ceremony
- Victoria and Susan Baker - DMV Registrations
- Additional Early Voting Sites for 2015 (if needed)
- Director Job Duties
- Board Comments
- Closed Session (if needed)
- Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
- A final agenda will be available at the meeting
Please contact the Board of Elections office at (336) 703-2800 for more information.