- By Adam Pendlebury
- Posted Monday, April 11, 2016
Forsyth County Announces Availability of HCCBG Funds
The Home and Community Care Block Grant (HCCBG) was designed to establish an efficient and effective service delivery system for meeting the needs of a rapidly growing older adult population. HCCBG was designed to address the complexities of fragmented service delivery systems by consolidating, under a single set of policies, procedures and service requirements, several existing funding sources targeted to serve and support older adults (60+).
The Forsyth County HCCGB Advisory Council has set this important date to determine allocations:
- May 13, 2016 at 9:30am - Any entity requesting funds is to make a presentation to the Forsyth County HCCBG Advisory Council. Afterwards, the voting members will make funding recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016.
Any interested party (public, non-profit, private) is invited to submit a proposal to the Forsyth County HCCBG Advisory Council. Budget instructions and forms are located at Piedmont Triad Regional Council's website. Forsyth County reserves the right to reject all proposals or to waive any or all formalities.
For additional details and information, please contact:
- Ms. Adrienne Calhoun, PTRC Area Agency on Aging Assistant Director
- Piedmont Triad Regional Council
- 1398 Carrollton Crossing Drive
- Kernersville, NC 27284
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 336-904-0300
- Fax: 336-904-0302