• By Yalonda Galloway
  • Posted Friday, June 3, 2016

Public Health can help with your vital record needs

Did you recently deliver your baby and need a birth certificate or have questions about your loved ones death certificate?

Vital Records with the Forsyth County Department of Public Health can help.

For more information call 336-703-3108 or visit us in the Forsyth County Government Center at 201 North Chestnut Street on the 4th Floor.

Work with Us

Employment Opportunities

Job Opportunities

Volunteer Opportunities

Open Appointments List