- By Yalonda Galloway
- Posted Monday, June 27, 2016
Parents, Don't Wait! Get Your Child's Physicals and Back to School Shots Today!
Kindergartners must have all childhood immunizations in addition to:
- A dose of polio and Dtap vaccine after age 4;
- Two doses of Varicella (Chickenpox) and MMR vaccine;
- Kindergarten Physical
Seventh graders must have:
- A booster dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis);
- One dose of Meningococcal vaccines
Children NEW to NC schools must have a physical exam within 30 days of enrollment.
Come to Clinic 3 at the Forsyth County Department of Public Health at 799 N. Highland Avenue, Winston-Salem, during the following hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 8:30am-3:45pm
- Thursday 9:30am-6:45pm
Click here to get the Health Assessment Form to take to your healthcare provider
The immunization clinic is a walk in clinic and does not require appointments.