- By Ashleigh Sloop
- Posted Friday, April 24, 2015
Special Olympics Motorcycle Ride
- Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office 9th Annual Bike Ride
- Saturday, May 2, 2015
- Smokin’ Harley Davidson
- 3441 Myer Lee Drive
- Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Registration begins at 8:30 am
- Kickstands up at 10:00 am
The ride will start at Smokin’ Harley Davidson on 3441 Myer Lee Drive and traveling 122 miles before ending back at Smokin’ between 3 and 4 p.m.
- Raffle Drawings for Weekend Getaways and much more
- 50/50 Drawing
- For a $5.00 fee, Southern Smoke Eatery and Tavern will have food/drinks for registered riders(located above Smokin’)
All Proceeds will be donated to help fund athletic uniforms, awards, sports training, and competition facilities, coaches’ education, transportation and much more.
Please review the attached flyer for more information. We are looking forward to a great event and look forward to seeing you there!
Any questions please contact Sergeant Decker at 917-7346 or Investigator March at 917-7480.