- By Jacquelyn White
- Posted Sunday, September 13, 2015
Resource Update: New OneClickdigital App now available
OneClickdigital is pleased to announce that our new combined OneClickdigital app, allowing users to access all of their eAudio and eBook titles from the same app, is now available. Users will find the new OneClickdigital app in the Apple App store, the Google Play Store, and the Amazon Store.
Some of the new features include:
- Access to all checked out digital content – both eBook and eAudio – from the OneClickdigital app
- eBook users no longer require an Adobe ID to read eBooks when using the OneClickdigital app
- Ability to search the library’s entire OneClickdigital collection using the app
- Checkout titles, place holds, download, listen to, and/or read all in one place
For existing OneClickdigital eAudio app users, the new app will be downloaded through the normal update process. For current OneClickdigital eBook app users, the current app will continue to work until October 30, 2015. Users will need to install the new OneClickdigital app and begin accessing their digital content with the new app before this date. There will be a link posted for the combined app within the current ebook app to help with this transition.
For a brief video on how to use the new combined OneClickdigital app, click here.